That's what urpmi is for (which MandrakeUpdate uses).

But aside from "this is how I used to do it", what's wrong
with using the CDs? I personally would rather have fresh
RPMs at my fingertips on CD than to have to download
everything.

Miark

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:48:42 -0700, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spoke thusly: