I read your letter yesterday. I confess, I'm a bit
confused.
Don't really understand what you're up to. If you're
aiming
to pass the message that Linux has to be a lot easier
for
people with non geek-knowledge, I think you've
succeeded that.
Now, a question: are doing this effort because you
believe
in this certain distor LM, or in Linux generally?
Surely
you have ended up very misunderstood by everyone. Not
by me
though, except for that first time. My friend, I
believe,
you are really something! Stubborn, if I may say?
Don't
know, maybe that's the way to pass your opinion
through.
Think I am myself a little. Anyway, Mandrake distro is
on its way to the non-geek community. It's the first
distro ever understood that common people need a
simple
operating system, reliable and steady to work.
Civileme, may
be as stubborn as you, but if you don't believe
strongly
in something how can you ever succeed in doing
anything?
In this part you are the same both of you. I'm happy
you both
are out there. In other cases you could be friends,
though
fighting all the time.

I live in Greece, 30 o C temperature right now, and a
very
nice day. I'm working in a software company based in
Windows NT 4
which everyone's using as a terminal to an OS/400.
Very
tiring for me since every person working there are
stuck
with the OS/400 telling me all the time how good
this operation system is and I should stop occuppying
myself
with the Linux thing and everything. But I keep on,
just like you
keep on telling everyone your thoughts, and just as
Civileme is
rejecting them and disagrees with you.

Wishing you a very nice day John.

Dimitris