Hi folks,

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
Turning bright green with envy, descending into  purple
gloom.....................
It's a great day if my M$ box stays up for 10 hours!!   :-)
Not counting simple program lockups, of course.

Would be interesting to see who has the record on the list for keeping a
Mandrake Server up for the longest.
We all know that Geeks never tell fibs, so it would be true. :-)

Small thought:
If you lived in California or some other places on this planet, the power
prices are so high, that if you shut down every time you weren't needing the
system for a period of say, 3 hours or more, you could BUY yourself a new
system every coupla years out of the savings!
:-)

Cheers,

John

----