Shane,

Now you'll just get Rigby all upset and he'll respond with a fourteen
page questionaire for your wife to fill in proving she's a geek who
cannot be safely allowed to cross the road without computer guidance.
Please stop with these success stories.  You'll just encourage people to
expect it to be easy.  I'm a computer consultant.  If it's not hard I
don't make a living!

So come clean.  She's a computer science Phd who writes compilers in vi
right?

cheers
Brian