----------  Message transmis  ----------
Subject: Re: error message on boot up
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:32:10 -0500
From: Song Sourisak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi andré,
Same as you, i want it to install the kernel-2.4.8.31.2mdk over the old
kernel (i think it was the kernel 2.4.3) on Mandrake 8.0.
Lucky enough, i saw your mail in the archive and it fit my question.
After searching for a while in the archive, i read "if it's not broken, dont
fix it" and i tried to ignore the error message.
Anyway, Hope to hear from you or someone else.

Song.