Carlos,

There are lots of firewalls available, but Bastille seems easy enough to
set up using InteractiveBastille.  You'll find it on your CD's.  Just
install that and the Bastille-tk... module then type:

InteractiveBastille

To start it.  Note that this is not a firewall in itself - iptables is
built into the kernel.  This takes you in a very friendly way through
the process of setting up the rules for iptables and then also provides
you with opportunities to further secure your system.  All good stuff
and it comes with lots of explanatory text as you go.  Read carefully
though.  You can lock things up so tight that even you won't get in!

HTH
Brian