On Saturday 23 March 2002 08:24 am, Lee wrote:
And the correct answer was (in this case) edit fstabs and change "default" to
"user"

I know I didn't give enough info for anyone to take a stab at it.  Figure I
only have 12 hours invested in this one...........I'm getting better.

8.2 smokes!

Lee

--
Registered Linux abuser #223705

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.