Hi all, I have 8.2 installed and it is running very smoothly. Detected all
hardware and set up my LAN and Email during install. It is the best yet. I
have one question though, when I do a disc clear in gtoaster it runs for a
minute or two and then my desk top locks up. Well it doesn't really lock up
cause the mouse moves and as soon as the disc is done everything returns to
normal, but while it clears the disk I can do nothing else, no function with
mouse click or keyboard. I have XFS set up on all partitions and that is
about all I have changed in so far as a difference from 8.1. Any Ideas? TIA
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842