On Tuesday 26 March 2002 03:45, David wrote:

> So, whats the big difference in SO 5.2 and SO 6?   I just
> downloaded 5.2 from the Sun site for free.

6.0 go trid of some of the (IMO) unnecessary features of 5.2, like
the integrated desktop and browsing/e-mail capability.  This, along
with general sprucing up, makes for less bloat and more efficiency.
6.0 still takes a while to load, but it runs at a reasonable speed
after that, whereas 5.2 was   ..... yawn.  Only thing I miss is the
KDE integration.

Robin

--
"Bravo Epictetus!" - Epictetus