Hanan,

I'm getting a bit lost here.  I thought you had two eth cards.  Usual
setup for a static IP DSL system would be something like:

eth0: 192.168.0.1 mask 255.255.255.0
eth1: ip-allocated-by-provider mask whatever-they-say

iptables set up to masquerade through eth0 and allow anything and
everything on eth0, but keep the nasties away on eth1.

Of course eth0 and eth1 could be swapped - nothing special about which
does what as long as the settings are consistent.

Maybe we can just verify that the above is what you want to achieve,
have you post a bunch of config files and see if we can sort it from
there.

Brian