On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, FemmeFatale wrote:

>Sorry no, wasn't for you love.  The other fellow, my apologies, I cannot
>remember his name!

sniff, sniff...

ok never mind...that was *me*!

My very first computer(I mean... a real one!) was 386DX-4 AMD then....
that's a long time ago I've been using only intel! But I've decided to
give AMD another go.

tks for remembering the country at least! ;-)

Ricardo Castanho

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user