Ok guys, maybe I'm thick...but this stuff is giving me a really bad headache
I  can see the internet from the firewall I setup with SNF....I can see
the firewall from a computer connected to the Hub....but if I try to use
the dhcp server from the firewall it doesn't get any ip...and if I try to
access the internet fromt he internal LAN...well..nothing happens.
I noticed that when the firewall boots it fails adding "local broadcast
host route" and when it shuts down it fails closing "snort"
any idea were am I making some mistake??? PLease help me...........
thanks in adwance to everyone
Maurizio

Abbonati a Tiscali!
Con Tiscali By Phone puoi anche ascoltare ed inviare email al telefono.
Chiama Tiscali By Phone all' 892 800        http://byphone.tiscali.it