"The campaign, called "We have the way out," describes Unix as an expensive
trap. "No wonder Unix makes you feel boxed in. It ties you to an inflexible
system. It requires you to pay for expensive experts. It makes you struggle
daily with a server environment that's more complex than ever," one ad
reads."

sounds like my experience with microsoft.....

On Friday 29 March 2002 04:48 am, Sullivan, Nick opened a hailing frequency
and transmitted:

--
"Followers of tao are nonconformists.  The conventional label our behavior
erratic, antisocial, irresponsible, inexplicable, outrageous, even

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/