Can anyone tell me how to set the page print margins in Mandrake8.2

In LM8.1 we had a desktop printer Icon, and a Kstart menu programme
called Kups(with a k ) both of which were nice graphical interfaces to
configure a number of print jobs.
The printer Icon , under properties , gave us
| General | Image | Text | HP-GL/2 | Advance |

and in text one cound configure the standard print page margins,
besides many other things.

Now all I can find is Kstartmenu-configuration-printing-adjust
margins+offsett print page, but it is certainly not user friendly.
It is slow, and command line in nature.

Surely there must be something better that I have overlooked,
but what. Can I create the usual Desktop printer Icon programme.

John
--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]