+1 more...
Soyo K7ADA, Duron 1.0

Reboot works, but halt goes to the point where the PC should be powered off
and then I get an abend displayed on the console.  This appears to repeat
after about 20 seconds, but goes too fast to read and I haven't been able to
find any logs -- appears everything has been closed.  Shutdown worked on 8.1.

Roger