Title: RE: [newbie] Dialin in Kppp

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Gerard van Winssen
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 1:16 AM
To: Mandrake-Newbie
Subject: [newbie] Dialin in Kppp

Hi,

I installed MDK 8.2 on a compter of a bussiness partner of me who wanted to
get rid of virusses yesterday. (Yeah, anonther one!!  hèhè ;-))
They have an isdn terminal adapter Elsa tango 1000, wich is an external,
serial device.
As far as I understand this TA should be configured as a normal analog modem
in for instance Kppp, am I right?

Next question is; when dialling in, there must be a '0' dialled first to get
on the external phone network followed by the rest of the phonenumber of the
ISP.
How do I configure this in Kppp??

TIA

--
Gerard van Winssen

Error:
Keyboard not connected
Hit any key to continue

As per previous answer if one "," (without the quotes) doesn't give enough pause for the connection to come up, you can do two or three, each "," is a fixed amount of time (can't remember if it is .5 seconds or what) so just make a string of them long enough to get the dial tone and then your dial-in number. HTH  Dennis M.