Bruce Zink wrote:

>Hey;
>
>    I'm having trouble getting 8.2 to install on my
>machine.  I'd like to try 8.0 or 8.1, but the Mandrake
>download site only points to 8.2, 7.1, and 8.0 for
>PPC.  Where do I find the others?
>

>=====
>-
>No, I'm a good man.  I'm just not a very good wizard.

>Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax
>http://taxes.yahoo.com/

>Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

What sort of machine?

Did you try booting from CD2 and selecting an alternate install image?

8.2 is far better than the other two, and most problems we have seen is
that a machine will not read well what another burned (wither media or
the devices preparing or reading it).

You can find older ones at a limited selection of sites like ftp.proxad.net

Civileme