-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Im Auftrag von
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. April 2002 16:00
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [newbie] I am at a loss as to what the disks are for

My friend gave me a copy of Mandrake Linux 8.1.  He gave me 3 disks, and
didn't tell me what they are used for. When asked he didn't know said he
never used them.  I installed the OS from disk 1.  What I would like to
know is what the other 2 disks are for.

Thanks Mike