----- Original Message -----
From: "Warren Post" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "newbie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] I've Got Mail!!!! :-( can't answer it.

> What is the rejection message? I had the same problem: my messages to
> this list started bouncing. In my case the rejection message provided
> URL, which showed that my ISP's mail server is the source of so much
> spam that all mail from there is blocked. First I contacted my ISP. (A
> waste of time, but that's another story.) I got myself a free POP
> account at softhome.net, configured my email client to check it at the
> same time it checks my ISP's account, and everything works fine.
>
> This spam filtering caused me a real headache at the time, but I've
got to admit that this is the most spam free list I've ever belonged to.
Thanks, Mandrake!

this spam crap is causing everyone a HUGE pain in the butt. I'm forced
to relay all the mail I send from my Mandrake mailserver from Work to my
home machine and the through my ISP. It's just a huge pain in the ass.

Mark
a.k.a.  daRcmaTTeR