On Sunday 14 April 2002 03:56 pm, daRcmaTTeR wrote:
> this spam crap is causing everyone a HUGE pain in the butt. I'm
> forced to relay all the mail I send from my Mandrake mailserver
> from Work to my home machine and the through my ISP. It's just a
> huge pain in the ass.
>
> Mark
> a.k.a.  daRcmaTTeR

   Mark sent with

    Thank God, I believe many ISP's/servers on the Net are start'n to
bounce M$ B$ right back to where it should be ... the big bit bucket.
Y'all can blame it on 'spam' if you choose, but many servers/ISP's
can now better recognize M$ infected originators and shut 'em off.

    ...and y'all think Linux needs to become easy on a desktop, you
might  wann'a consider why all of of a sudden, Billy Goat has gotten
interested in security.
--
   Tom Brinkman                      Corpus Christi, Texas