Thank you alastair. I will try your comments.

I too have problems not only with shell but also with some of the other
problems which you wrote below. One of my problems was the setup wizard.
When setup screen opened, I clicked "Skip Wizard" button. Then a warning
screen apeared. I clicked "Quit and Revert" button at this screen. Then
I didn't see the setup wizard again. Maybe this can work for you too.