Dear friend(s),

I am happy !! .. just finish to install LM8.2 without any single problem, I
can see movie in VCD format !, I can hear my favorite song from CD !, many
default simple but interesting games ! .... the only thing so far that still
bothering me is my internet connection to my ISP.

I use 57600 V90 rockwell external fax modem, I use Konqueror web browser, I
can only connect with 19200 Kbps. ... :) my normal day connection before is
between 44000 - 52000 Kbps. If I try to use faster connection speed, it ends
up with error message and quit code 16.

Any idea ? what should I do to speed up my internet connection ?

Thanks and regards,
Ongkie