Ongkie Singgih wrote:

> I use 57600 V90 rockwell external fax modem, I use Konqueror web browser, I
> can only connect with 19200 Kbps. ... :) my normal day connection before is
> between 44000 - 52000 Kbps. If I try to use faster connection speed, it ends
> up with error message and quit code 16.

sounds like you may have your serial port locked at 19k2.

make/model of modem?

if you are refing '44000-52000' kbps as from report from ms os, that is just
an initial value of connect speed.

> Any idea ? what should I do to speed up my internet connection ?

isdn, dsl, cable, t1.

tc,hago.

.
--
 think green...  save a tree, save a life, save time, save bandwidth,
  save storage.   send email,   text/plain - disable pgp/gpg/geek code