On Thursday 18 April 2002 14:25, Ron Grace opened a general hailing
frequency and transmitted to all open stations:

> one more question are most of you runnig antivirus with linux? and if so
> which one

yes i am, i am running linux, with no MS apps through wine.  nothing beats
it.....

did anyone else read that the lindows release was so MS compatable it
includes running your most viruses (virii?  something plurel) right there
in linux?  thanks no......

--
"'Tis some script kidd3z," I muttered, "tapping at my server port-  Only
this, and nothing more."  - Edgar "root" Poe.

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/