I assume you are booting straight into your user or else it would be obvious.
To set it up to choose between KDE and Gnome do this :-

1/ Install the KDE RPMS from Software Manager (obviously)
2/ Open Mandrake Control Centre>Boot>BootConfig
3/ Click 'Yes' to Launch X window at start, Click 'No' to autologin
4/ Click OK and reboot

When the system reboots you will be presented with either the KDE or Gnome
Login Manager. Either of which allows you to choose what kind of session you
wish to open. (KDM has a drop down menu, GDM has a 'Session' select button)

The same goes for any of the other Window managers.  It is worth giving them
a try just for fun.

HTH

derek