On Friday 19 April 2002 20:33, Sridhar Dhanapalan opened a general hailing
frequency and transmitted to all open stations:

> Why use StarOffice (I'm assuming you're reffering to version 5.2) when
> OpenOffice.org is so much better? You can find Mandrake RPMs for the
> latest OpenOffice.org build in the contribs section of any Mandrake
> mirror.

actually you can find open office on the 8.2 CDs

--
remember the original 'jimminey cricket'???  no?  he got smashed for telling
the truth, remember that the next time someone says "honestly now, tell me

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/