On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:06:53 -0700, shane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Friday 19 April 2002 20:33, Sridhar Dhanapalan opened a general hailing
> frequency and transmitted to all open stations:
>
> > Why use StarOffice (I'm assuming you're reffering to version 5.2) when
> > OpenOffice.org is so much better? You can find Mandrake RPMs for the
> > latest OpenOffice.org build in the contribs section of any Mandrake
> > mirror.
>
> actually you can find open office on the 8.2 CDs

That's an older build, version 638c. Version 638d is in Contribs. Note that the
package name has been changed to "OpenOffice.org" (it was formerly called
"openoffice").

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by the sense
of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all." -- Douglas Adams