Thanks everyone for the info.

Now, here's my next question:  Say I want to telnet
into the computer from another computer behind the
same firewall.....

for instance, I want to ssh from computer 192.168.1.x
to 192.168.1.x+1

I only want one computer to access the other computer.
 How do I ssh then?

Thanks

--- Chris Slater-Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Like this:
>
> telnet 1.2.3.4 171
>

> CSW