Hello,

I tried once again to install the mosfet-liquid theme on Mandrake 8.1
and it seems for this package to install you also need to install
libpng3-1.2.1-6mdk. No here's where things go wrong because this package
seems to conflict with a dozen other packages.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I there anybody out there who
succeeded in running this theme on 8.1?  I also tried the hard way to
install from source, but gcc won't cooperate (see my other message
Running gcc...).

Marco