I'm having trouble setting up a windows shared printer using KUPS and
Samba 2.2.3a in LM 8.2 .. I have a LM 8.1 machine running Samba 2.2.2
and KUPS and have no trouble printing to a windows shared printer
through it.  Both machines are joined to the domain, and I used SWAT to
verify that all settings are set exactly the same.  Our domain (win 2k)
uses authentication to be able to print to the domain printers.  I run
through the wizard in KUPS to add a windows shared printer, enter in my
user information for the domain, enter the info on the domain and print
server and print queue name, and things seem like they are going to work
just fine.  When I try to print a test page to verify that it was set up
correctly, the document appears in the queue in KUPS, and just hangs
there saying "Processing..."

Are there any known compatibility issues with printing between samba
2.2.3a and 2.2.2?

Thanks!

Terry