> Hello, would anyone know where I can find
> a script that would shut down or stop
> a nimda infected server?
>
> I can no longer tolerate this nimda,
> blocking does not work, there are some
> addresses that still get though and I don't
> know how the little buggers do it, so I
> want to make my web server send back a command
> that will shut off the infected server.
>
> Thanks to those that can help.
>
> Ibly

Ibly,

Do an archive search for a thread on HoneyPort. I believe you'll find it
on the expert archive. You can also find some information if you do a
search for Labrea Tarpit on Google. That should help you in what you're
looking to do. It will at least trap the incoming connection attempt and
keep it from sucking up yer bandwidth/server resources.  However, it
won't send a term signal back to the offending computer. For that you're
going to have to do a little more searching on Google. But those
programs are out there.

You may also find a few references to programs such as this in the
expert archives if you search long enough.

Mark