I agree with you, i also think "...their web authoring tools SUCK" , i think that
linux is higuer availibity than MSucks Windows and has higher compability too. But,
and this a big but, ¿Wich porcentage of surfers use IE?. Ok my writing topic was
about that this list is not about hacking and hacking tools, evenmore, hackers are
first linux followers, i fight with them but that doesn´t mean that i don´t admire
them.

Like i admire all the people that write in this list, may be is here where Microsoft
Monopoly end begins.

Sorry, maybe i must write less.

P.D. I love new mozilla engine, are you testing now? Some freezes are dissapear in
my navigation on the web