Back when i was a windows user and would use a Mac ever once in a while i
would love it. Just couldn't get over how good and well though out the OS
was. Well after havering been using linux for a while i played around with
Mac OS X and though to my self this OS sucks. I almost bought a Mac last fall
i am thankful that i didn't (i know they make linux for apple) and windows xp
is the worst OS since WinME, haha. DOS was good and then i got worse and
worse after that. After you use linux when you touch the mouse of a Win box
or Mac box  you will see just how bad they really are and it will make you
appreciate the wonderful linux community for tech support and all the linux
programmers.  I thank each of you.

Thanks
Brian

--