On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 02:22, Brian York wrote:
> Back when i was a windows user and would use a Mac ever once in a while i
> would love it. Just couldn't get over how good and well though out the OS
> was. Well after havering been using linux for a while i played around with
> Mac OS X and though to my self this OS sucks. I almost bought a Mac last fall
> i am thankful that i didn't (i know they make linux for apple) and windows xp
> is the worst OS since WinME, haha. DOS was good and then i got worse and
> worse after that. After you use linux when you touch the mouse of a Win box
> or Mac box  you will see just how bad they really are and it will make you
> appreciate the wonderful linux community for tech support and all the linux
> programmers.  I thank each of you.
>

> Thanks
> Brian
>
> --
> Linux....enough said!

Well...this sure was a nice letter.  Thanks for sending it!

Personally it is my wish that Mandrakesoft be successful and fruitful in
their efforts.  They deserve success; they've brought a top notch
distribution to folks worldwide.  Heck, even Robin "Roblimo" on
Newsforge gave it a super review recently.  I think that Mandrake's
success would be assured if they had enough subscribers; so if you guys
get the chance, plug the Mandrake subscription to your friends!  And
maybe even some strangers.  :)

L8R,  LX

--
Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Mandrake Linux  8.1