-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Im Auftrag von Lyvim Xaphir
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Mai 2002 08:37
An: NewbieMandrake-List
Betreff: Re: [newbie] The Register: Preinstalled Windows Illegal to
Remove ?

On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 12:26, daRcmaTTeR wrote:

> Damian,
>
> sadly, historically americans haven't taken notice to something about
> to eat them for lunch until "it" has them on it's dinner plate and us
> about to start cutting. _thats_ usually when the "thing" is taken
> seriously and action is taken. 9/11 is a painfully clear example of
> that. i get the impression that it stems from a somewhat internally
> cultivated isolationist attitude. a "can't touch this" mind set. know
> what I mean?
>
> --
> daRcmaTTeR
> ----------

What it stems from is a mind numbingly selfish attitude promoted by the
media, which is primarily concerned with itself and hollywood, and not
at all with people suffering and dying in the only democracy in the
mideast, which is Israel.  This obsession with our own reflection in the
pool, this narcissistic tendency, is promoted by the liberal media and
keeps everyone here dumb as dirt with regard to events worldwide, and on
the wrong side of the fence when it comes to ethics.

When was the last time you saw a system administrator interviewed on one
of the morning shows?  How about an electrical engineer?  How about an
Israeli soldier, or even Rush Limbaugh?  How about viruses attributed to
Microshit software instead of the Linux operating system?  Or even a
MENTION of the Linux OS?  This is a wide sampling, but I'm damned if
it's a sampling you're sure as heck NOT gonna see.  Because that's not
on their agenda.  What you WILL see is fluff and anti ethics; because
that's part of their agenda.  Look for Rosie O'Donnel, or Oprah, or
Jerry Springer, or crap like that, and you will get blown over like
somebody aimed a firehose at you.

There does happen to be a large contingent of peeps in the M$USA that do
have strong ethical concerns about 5 year old girls being used as murder
weapons on the Israelis; or for increasing the average intelligence
quotient of the population.  The media just does not happen to be a part
of that contingent.

LX

--
Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Mandrake Linux  8.1