darklord wrote:

> On Monday 06 May 2002 09:08 pm, you wrote:
>
> > Ironically<? not?> I'm running a PIII 550.  On an ancient but reliable
> > BX board by Asus.  Otherwise I would have tried that while back when it
> > was mentioned on the list by Kaj.  *sigh*  Sorry thats not it.  And I
> > tried again the other day, configuring 3 terms (all E-terms) differently
> > & trying a few diff things with the menus.  Nada.  They all come up
> > transparent & no backgrounds or not the backgrounds I set when I turn
> > off the transparency.
>
> Femme, which versions did you try? I'm running 9.4 here, I think. I did have
> to add some png lib just to get it to run, but then I copy my fav backgrounds
> to /usr/share/Eterm/pix, edit the pixmaps list, and hey-bingo-presto! instant
> luvly backgrounds. ;-)
>
> PS This is aside from that small error message I get when I first open Eterm.
>
> --
>                                                                           /\
>                                                                    Dark><Lord
>                                                                           \/

*S* Thx, to be honest I have no clue what version it is.  Have to look
now, but its what came with 8.2.  So...where does this leave me?  With a
fubared Eterm like yours if I do as you suggest?  :)

*seems to remember a post about "see dictionary under "idiot/imbecile &
you'll find a pic of DarkLord*... hm dare I take your advice now?
*grins*
--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert