On Tuesday 07 May 2002 00:26, David opened a general hailing frequency and
transmitted to all open stations:

> Come on now......Don't get me wrong, I support that guy in NO way.  But
> if there are two things in this world he is not they are:  _poor_ or
> _dumb_.

i won't argue the "dumb" part, but i will point out that in his book billyg
says that the next big advancement in computers will come when we find a
fast easy way to factor prime numbers.....

...left as an exercise for the reader.

--
1 if by land, 2 if by sea, 3 if by interdimentional teleportation.

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/