On Tue, 7 May 2002, David wrote:

> daRcmaTTeR said onto me:
> <snip>
>  |Brian,
>  |Thats a terrible thing to say. even for Billy-bob. sure the guy is evil
>  |but geeZ. That's rather harsh. Maybe the poor bugger simply doesn't know
>  |any different. poor dumb bugger.
>
> Come on now......Don't get me wrong, I support that guy in NO way.  But if there are
>two things in this world he is not they are:  _poor_ or _dumb_.
>
> That mother f****r knows better.  He chooses to run his company the way it is via
>conscience choices.  Let him hang like the criminal he is.  Don't say things that
>could build empathy/sympathy for him.
>
> my 0.02
> Dave

Hi hear what your'e saying Dave, but the kind of dumbness I'm refering to,
(serious-blind-stupidity-and-disregard-for-ethics) has little to do with
intellect and everything to do with the person in question. He's been a
thief mostof his adult life and in a way doesn't know anything else. ergo,
he is quite ignorant, un-discerning, and poor. (poor as in impoverished.
totally lacking any ethical wealth what-so-ever).

make sense? still...well, I'm sure you get the point.

--
daRcmaTTeR