On Sun, 12 May 2002 22:14:53 +0100, Wei Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How to set the parameters of lpr in printing pdf file with multiple pages on a
>
> single sheet?(Not duplex, I mean 2 logical pages on one side for example).
>
> I could only find help on ps file, text file, dvi file. No such support was
> found via the net.
>
> Surely there are tools such as xpdf and ghostview. But neither has fancy
> printing graphical interface such as the one provided in Windows.
>
> Could anyone tell me how to do this with simple command line lpr?

Install the xpp package, then whenever you need to use lpr use xpp instead.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"There are two kinds of security problems. The first kind arises where people
are too stupid for words. Outlook is a petri dish. I don't know why anyone uses
it." -- James Gosling, lead engineer and architect of Java at Sun Microsystems