I installed the CDRW, the lilo.conf settings appear to be correct.
I launched xcdroast (ver 0.98alpha9) the first time as superuser and made
the initial configs (or thought I did...).  When I tried to run it as normal
user from the command line, I got these command line warnings:
"Installation problem?  No set-uid bit on /usr/bin/mkisofs"
"Installation problem?  No set-uid bit on /usr/bin/readcd"

and this X-cd-roast popup: "
No configuration file found Please enter setup."

the first two sound like some kind of permission problem.
I don't know why it says no config file found ...

Can anyone tell me what these error messages mean?