On Monday 13 May 2002 08:19, you wrote:
> I installed the CDRW, the lilo.conf settings appear to be correct.
> I launched xcdroast (ver 0.98alpha9) the first time as superuser
> and made the initial configs (or thought I did...).  When I tried
> to run it as normal user from the command line, I got these command
> line warnings: "Installation problem?  No set-uid bit on
> /usr/bin/mkisofs" "Installation problem?  No set-uid bit on
> /usr/bin/readcd"#

Easy enough, go to /usr/bin, and for each file right mouse click into
properties, and set the uid and guid with  | X | in the boxes.

> and this X-cd-roast popup: "
> No configuration file found Please enter setup."

The second is easier still , if you haven't already got a kstart menu
symlink to /usr/bin/xcdroast create one, but click on it and open
xcdroast the first thing you have got to do is set all your
configurations in SETUP . Save and exit.

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]