Hi Femme and guys,
Since the exam time is starting and won't finish at least until June
14th I am temporarily unsu... oops, I almost used the U-word.
So I wanted to say thank you too all the ones I didn't thank and to
all the ones I did, too.
Even though I think HTML is a poor document format, can't imagine
having headers or footnotes there... anyways, at least I found out
about the ".  " religion. IMHO the two spaces don't look good. Just my
two Eurocents.
And yes, BAN ALL THE WEAPONS!!! THEY'RE EVIL!!!
(Will write to you Miark one day, don't forget me ;-)

So, thanks to all, and will see you.
Roman