On Monday 13 May 2002 08:27 am, you wrote:
> I'm just curious, and would like to get everyone's input on Supermount.
> After running so long without it under v8.1, and now using it again under
> v8.2, well - I'm just about ready to disable it again. Can everyone just
> comment on whether or not they are using it, and maybe some pros and cons?
> Thanks!

My experience is bad. I have problems with it. Somehow the system gets
confused wether the floppy is mounted or not. I get in a situation inwhich it
would not unmount a floppy saying it is busy when Konqueror is closed and
there is no applications running. It is just horrible in 8.2 just like 8.1.

Seedkum