On Friday 17 May 2002 13:27, Brian Koppe wrote:
> EEK!  Unfortunately, I haven't been in Gnome for awhile so I'm not
> sure what may have caused this, but I see no text!
> On the desktop there are icons but no text under them and in
> Nautilus there is no text for the file names/folders/etc!!!!
> Anyone have a clue what I'm missing?  I could have sworn I
> installed all the right packages

Just a daft thought - did you check the font colours?  This happened
to me once - thought all the text had gone, the found I had balck
text on a black background!

Sir Robin

--
"No discipline is ever necessary to force attendance upon lectures
which are really

Robin Turner
IDMYO, Bilkent Universitesi
Ankara 06533