Hi again people,

Forgive my emails, I have not been able to post for ages and as
a result, have a few questions.. forgive my indulgance :-)

I have mandrake 8.2 installed on my home server. and its setup
using samba-2.2.3a-10mdk

when I copy a folder of images to a share on the server, it
results in a bunch of files that I didn't copy. they start in
the same of the real files, but there is some data stuff added
to the file name... (the real file with the proper name is
copied over as well.)

anyone have any idea what thats all about?? and preferably what
to do about it??

thanks again...

regards

Frank