Hello group;

This has me puzzled. Not that puzzled is an odd occurrence for me but.....

On a new install yesterday, (new hard drive to replace her dead 6 year old
one) MDK 8.2 download edition installed as easily as ever and configured as
easily as ever. Except for one minor thing;

Every time the user logs (console login only, her preference) in, there is
'krootwarning' spinning in the launch area of the task bar, and I can't find
a reason for it. She's not using root permissions on anything, (I should know
since I was there while she installed it) it's only a bleedin' USER account.

Stuck, bewildered, stymied, and lost in Edmonton and eagerly awaiting
someone's HELP.

:-)
--
Charlie