it installed the executable to mine in /usr/bin/Xqq/ as realplay.  One
way to see where it's going to put the files it's installing is to query
it with gnorpm or look add the directory you download all your rpms to
as a source in the Mandrake Software Manager so you can use its search
function to locate the rpm then on the right side read the files tab on
the bottom section.

associations should already be set.  mine worked "out of the box"