Just wondering. I checked the lilo man pages but couldn't find this - what
numbers represent what resolutions in /etc/lilo.conf? I've pretty well
figured out that:

vga=788 is 640x480
vga=791 is 1024x768

but how do I get other resolutions. I though about just randomly plugging in
numbers, but I was afraid I would wind up with something unbootable... ;-)

Thanks!

PS if those numbers above are wrong - please correct me!

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord