Hi !

I check incoming mail and files with F-prot for Linux, which allows a very
selective action.

I made a desktop link to the application and added the necessary options. I
made it run in a terminal.  Mandrake version 8.2 is used...

My problem is the terminal disappears (closes ?) as soon as the scanning is
ended.  I have to provide a log file to see what happened ... It would be
much easier if I simply could keep the terminal screen ...

Anyone seeing a solution (option to add ...?)  ?

Thanks !

Walter