Monday 20 May 2002 02:50 pm,daRcmaTTeR wrote:
> On Mon, 20 May 2002, Charlie wrote:
> > An interview with the Peruvian Congressman that made MS's local chief
> > look so stupid. That's my opinion of the rebuttal to the "Man from MS" at
> > any rate.
> >
> > >From Linux Today:
> >
> > http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-05-20-006-26-IN-LF-PB
>
> I'm sorry, but making an MS official appear stooopid isn't that hard of a
> task these days. ;)  please don't misunderstand me here. I'm bashing the
> OS, rather the cheese-doodles that are running the company. they are just
> plain wacked!
"Mmmmmmmm............cheese-doodles." (Homer Simpson? If he didn't say it he
should have.) :-)

I still thought that, even with all of the back-up he apparently had in
composing his rebuttal to MS, that it was a masterful job; and an interesting
display of 'machismo' to do so to begin with. For anyone in "public life" at
any rate.

I don't usually bash either the OS, or company management; since I have none
of their software plaguing me, but I generally do laugh when someone else
does so.
--
Charlie
Edmonton,AB,Canada